ATM Fee Refund
Space City Credit Union may refund members for using other financial institutions ATMs when withdrawing from their Checking Account up to a limit of $10.00 per month. ATM fees charged by other financial institutions over $10.00 will not be refunded. You must send a copy of your statement requesting the refund in writing to the credit union for processing.
In order to qualify for the refund:
- Member must be in good standing. Good standing means no negative account balance or delinquent loans within the time period of the refund request.
- Have an active checking account with a VISA Check Card.
- Highlight or notate the ATM transactions on statement within 60 days of receipt.
- Mail or fax statement to: Space City CU at 3101 Harrisburg Blvd., Houston, TX 77003. Phone requests or written letters without statement will not be accepted. You can also email a scanned copy of your statement to: email@example.com or contact member services at 713-222-1244.
- The refund will be posted to your account within 10 business days after we receive your statement.